Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Stress bunny

Maybe I should have stayed in bed! Everything was OK til I got up. Al got shitty over the dishes not done this morning (hello, are his arms only painted on) so I got in the car and left. Spent a reasonably pleasant couple of hours studying down by the river. Came home when I got hungry ... no one there, just Dog and Emmy. Been that way all day. Heaps of emails have been doing the rounds of the club all day. I organised a fireworks / bbq / bonfire night on Sunday after boat loading. EVERYTHING BYO. Whats so difficult to understand about that??? Its turned into a whole major catastrophe with everyone trying to organise something else, and someone emailed said it wasn't on anymore! Finally, Novice Coach wants to put Novice boys in with our lot at the regatta on Saturday and we have to shift crews around to accomodate him. Another man with painted on arms! We got entries in correctly and on time, why didn't he? And who out of our lot wants to row with Novies anyway. I ask you!
Maybe I'm just stressed out with the last exam tomorrow and wayyyyy too much cramming. I think my brain is going to explode. Hmmm, more mess to clean. Dam!

No comments:

Post a Comment