Sunday, November 1, 2009

This is cool ...


TODAY
1. The weather (not too hot, not too cold, not raining)
2. The water (except when CC tried to run me over in the coach boat)
3. The environment - as usual, a stress-buster. I lurve the river!
4. The boys behaving themselves, and trying to row proper
5. CC pretending he had a horn on the coach boat
6. Chicken salad for dinner
7. Pinot Gris for dinner
8. Four new masters women (are masters women, mistresses???) - all older than me (I think)
9. Al cleaned up the back yard
10. Sean getting a good report from the RPC "future gold" camp he went to because he has such an OARSOME coach

1 comment:

  1. Very nice and interesting post you have here. Just wanted to stop by and say that. Also I was wondering if you could give me a little feedback on my design/template. If there's anything I need to change, keep, or try to alter somehow. I would greatly appreciate it, thanks.

    ReplyDelete